We’re working hard to stay open for you. Staying open means our members and visitors can ...
Welcome to picturesque and friendly Kingston Beach Golf Club, an easy 15 minute drive south of the Hobart CBD. We're very fortunate to remain open for social golf only, with restrictions, through this pandemic period. To offset our revenue losses and support our operating expenses, we're fundraising through the Australian Sports Foundation. All donations are greatly appreciated and of immense value to KBGC.
- Tasmania’s southernmost 18 hole championship golf course
- Lovely park-like setting with beach and river views, and home for many species of native wildlife and trees
- Home to the unique inclinator – a small motorised carriage to haul your group and clubs up the hill to the 18th!
- Practice facilities include driving range with range balls available
- Approximately 450 members at every age and stage of golf