Following a massive 66 on Saturday Matt Glover will now be playing our course off +4. Is this a...
Welcome to picturesque and friendly Kingston Beach Golf Club, an easy 15 minute drive south of the Hobart CBD.
- Tasmania’s southernmost 18 hole championship golf course
- Lovely park-like setting with beach and river views, and home for many species of native wildlife and trees
- Home to the unique inclinator – a small motorised carriage to haul your group and clubs up the hill to the 18th!
- Practice facilities include driving range with range balls available
- Approximately 450 members at every age and stage of golf