WHEN: EVERY THURSDAY AND FRIDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING  ...
Monday 8.30am – 2.30pm
Tuesday 8.30am – 12.30pm
Wednesday 1pm – 5pm
Thursday 8.30am – 12.30pm
Friday 12.30pm – 4.30pm
This may change without notice during the Covid19 pandemic
Welcome to picturesque and friendly Kingston Beach Golf Club, an easy 15 minute drive south of the Hobart CBD.
- Tasmania’s southernmost 18 hole championship golf course
- Lovely park-like setting with beach and river views, and home for many species of native wildlife and trees
- Home to the unique inclinator – a small motorised carriage to haul your group and clubs up the hill to the 18th!
- Practice facilities include driving range with range balls available
- Approximately 450 members at every age and stage of golf