Neat and tidy is the ‘rule of thumb’ at all times – on course, including practice facilities, and in the clubhouse.
The following is intended as a guide to suitable attire for members, guests and caddies – it is not an exhaustive list:
- current golfing fashions
- tailored clothing
- shirts and blouses should have collars
- shoes must be worn at all times; proper golf shoes on course (however not allowed in the clubhouse other than the Spike Bar)
Please note the following are not acceptable:
- larger than pocket size advertising/slogans on clothing
- tracksuits, tank tops, football shorts/jumpers
Our dining and bar facilities are available all year round; operating hours may vary with the season.
The dining room and Spike Bar offer magnificent views over the 18th green and the Derwent
River. Members and visitors can enjoy the ambience and comfortable atmosphere of the clubhouse with its historic honour boards dating back to the beginning of the last century.
Our dining room is open every Friday night from 5-8pm. Book by phoning the club or emailing the Secretary-Manager.
A lunch and snack menu is available from Tuesday to Saturday. Menus vary with the season –
The clubhouse is a unique venue for meetings and functions, with seating capacity up to 80 for sit-down dining. We are located a short 15 minute drive from the CBD, with minimal traffic noise and plenty of free parking.
Professional food and beverage services are tailored to suit your corporate or social event including birthday dinners, wedding receptions, and corporate meetings/functions.
A day on the course at KBGC can be a wonderful reward for staff and clients. We will tailor a package to suit your needs. As a general guide:
- Green fees vary from $20-$35 per player depending on numbers
- Club hire $10 with a pull buggy
- Motorised cart hire $35 (limited numbers)
- Beverage options include:
- pre-purchase of carton lots for distribution to players prior to tee time
- drinks cart on course running your tab (or players buy their own), and
- any arrangement to suit you within the clubhouse.
- Catering options include:
- on-course BBQ or sandwich packs, and
- after match dining in the clubhouse, from finger food to buffet and sit-down meals.
Speak to our Secretary-Manager for further information.
KBGC has a great track record of corporate events including previously hosting the Tasmanian Open Golf Championship and Tasmanian Senior Open. Many of our corporate clients book their annual corporate day a year ahead – its never too soon to start planning!