Welcome to picturesque and friendly Kingston Beach Golf Club, where visitors and green fee players are also most welcome outside competition periods.
- Tasmania’s southernmost 18 hole championship golf course
- Abundant wildlife and views
- Home to the unique inclinator – a small motorised carriage
to haul your group and clubs up the hill to the 18th!
- Practice facilities with range balls available.
- Approximately 550 members at every age and stage of golf.
Whether you’re a serious or social golfer looking for a club to call home, or just looking for a casual game, you’ll enjoy what KGBC has to offer.
Social events including quiz nights and gala days are organised throughout the year by our social club.