Please respect your fellow members, visitors and our staff, by keeping informed about, and complying with the latest public health requirements aimed at reducing the spread of the virus.
In particular, please:
- do not attend the club within 14 days of returning from overseas travel
- do not attend the club if you are feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms – as a precaution, we are also extending this request to people with the common cold, as flu-like symptoms may be masked by the cold symptoms. If you have a cold or any other flu-like symptoms, please do not come to the club.
- use the hand sanitiser in the Pro Shop both before and after printing your card
- use the hand sanitiser in the foyer both before and after entering your score, and
- practice good hygiene and handwashing at all times.