We are delighted and relieved to let you know that we were advised today (17/5), we can return to groups of four and competition play this week.
All sheets will be cleared from Tuesday 19th, and returned to 4 person tee times. All members will need to rebook times for play from Tuesday on. Other details:
- Course & Match will be looking at scheduling fixtures; in the meantime, all comps will be medley stableford until further notice. This means we will continue to have mixed fields and either a single comp each day, or a comp for each gender, subject to a minimum six players.
- Mark you own card and keep score for another in your group; verbally verify scores on completion (no swapping, only your own signature required)
- Preferred lies in bunkers
- Pins stay in
- Putt out
- If playing the comp, you must tee off before 1.15 to ensure sufficient time
- Social play on Wednesday and Saturday only after 1pm
The Clubhouse will remain closed until further notice.
Please remember that while some restrictions are being eased, we must all take individual responsibility and continue with the restrictions regarding social distancing. This means most of the current restrictions such as time of arriving at the club, practice and so on remain in place.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions – just hit ‘reply’ if there’s anything you’d like to share with us.